Books downloaded from the Newton Free Library via OverDrive work on a variety of platforms.
Do you have a question not covered in the help, tutorials, or instructions?
Access to electronic content (for which the State, the Minuteman Library Network or the individual library pays a subscription fee) from outside of a library often requires authentication to determine that the user is eligible for access. The user is asked to enter the library card number. The Minuteman Library Network only provides the outside database provider with an indication of whether or not the user is eligible for access to this database.
Handouts: Getting Started with OverDrive
Need More Help?
- Schedule a 15 minute appointment
- Librarian e-Book Specialist, one-on-one
- Bring your eReader, tablet, or device
- Please request a 15 min. session by email (only): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preregistration Required. No Walk-in Appointments will be accepted.
- Appointments as available on a first-served basis