It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Reflects the latest changes that will be administered to the GMAT in June 2012
- Each plan includes a diagnostic test, subject reviews, and a full-length practice test with answers and detailed explanations.
· 10 strategies you can quickly learn to conquer the GMAT
· Practical and up-to-date information on the what, when, where and how of the new GMAT
· A detailed overview of the all-new Integrated Reasoning section
· Dozens of practice questions with comprehensive answer explanations to help you master key techniques
The new GMAT test includes a 30-minute Integrated Reasoning section with new question types; this new Integrated Reasoning section replaces one of the two 30-minutes essays previously included in the test
CliffsNotes GMAT. addresses this change and gives you ample practice opportunities in the book and on the accompanying CD-ROM. CD includes the book′s test and subject reviews plus three bonus tests
This book offers intensive review for every type of math and integrated reasoning problem on the GMAT. Within each topic, solved problems of gradually increasing difficulty help you build your problem-solving skills.
"Bob Miller's Math for the GMAT "prepares GMAT-takers with everything they need to know. It breaks down math and puts it back together in an easy-to-follow, step-by-step format. Each chapter is devoted to a specific topic and is packed with examples and exercises that reinforce math skills.